1. Levi's Cargo Shorts - Levi cargo shorts are very relaxing, laid, back and you can feel like you're at home anywhere you go with the amazing materials used to put together a pair of shorts that you can wear in the spring or a hot summer day and still feel not to icky when walking around or on the beach in the sand. I myself have about a total of ten pairs of these cargo shorts and in almost every color I'd say about. I've noticed these show very little to no wear in them, they've not been damaged or even any sign of falling apart over a long time period. These types of shorts never seem to get old or played out. You can reuse them a bunch of times without having to keep going out and buying tons of other name brand shorts that just are either to uncomfortable or to much of their logo on them.
2. Polo Ralph Lauren Crew Necks - The one of many things that I love about the Polo crews are that they come in packs, I don't like buying a lot of shirts or even under shirts for that matter one by one. I find it to be a waste of money when you can just purchase them in a bundle and get a good deal for them. The fabric on these shirts have always treated me very well. They're very soft and they're comfortable when washed or dry cleaned. They come in handy if you want to take a walk in the park, sightseeing, or lunch out with some friends. If you're worried about these types of clothes fading their will be a video that I found very helpful on how to keep your clothes looking brand new in the video reviews of the top brands listed section. Overall I give these shirts a 10 out of 10 because of the fact that they come in packs and the quality is not crappy.
3. Polo Ralph Lauren Sneakers - I find these sneakers to be very unique in style and taste some might find these sneakers to be ordinary or boring but I believe these stand out and can match very well in a nice picked out outfit. These sneakers come in various amounts of colors and the sizing for them fit true to size, the quality for them are not bad quality as they do not fall apart very easily. For low tops like these they're very roomy and have a lot of space so you don't have to worry about getting any foot cramps or pain from them. I would suggest to wear these if you're planning on going fishing, a walk through the woods, even just hanging out with your friends.
4. Neff Man's Daily Beanie - A comfy and well put together beanie, It's very warm and could be mostly worn during the spring and fall, The quality gets a thumbs up from me. The Neff beanie comes in various amount of colors and fits basically everyone's head. So If you think you have a huge head, you should think again and try this beanie out because you just may be surprised that it fits you quite well. You could most preferably wear this hat going to the gym, hiking, or going out for a quick 6 A.M jog in the morning. They don't shrink in the washer and the color doesn't fade, if you have concerns about staining you shouldn't because if you were to coincidentally get one there would be no problem removing it. The logo sticks and goes well with the hat as it's not to much of a show off but not to dull and ugly.
5. Black Hawk Cargo Pants - Very comfortable and an outgoing type of cargo pants that stretch well and fit true to size to your waist. I can say these pants won't be to baggy but are loose fit so you're not suffocated and can still feel calm and relaxed. Others may say that they don't like these types of pants because they get dirty fast and could stain easily. These types of pants are meant for that type of activity and keep their selves together quite well, dirtiness and staining won't really be an issue and they will always feel like new. The quality of them is very high and defiantly not CRAPPY.
Learn More Daily About What's Trending & What's Not - http://www.topnotchfashionsecrets.weebly.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jay_J_Rose